Ufone introduces Weekly Internet Plus Offer providing its valued customers with 6 GB data for 7 days at Rs 175.
Ufone Weekly Internet Plus Offer details:
–internet 6 GB (3 GB from 1:00 AM to 8:00 Am)
- Cost: Rs 175 (incl. tax)
- Validity: 07 days
- To subscribe, dial *260#
- Log on to www.Ufone.com
- Dial *3# from your internet-enabled handset and choose your desired Mobile Internet Buckets
Terms and condition:
- All prices are inclusive of Taxes.
- Bucket subscribers will get maximum available speed. Actual Internet speed will depend on multiple factors such as location, time, device, web pages accessed, number of subscribers etc.
- All Whatsapp calls will be charged from data bucket resources.
- Dial *706# to check the remaining resources of the buckets.
- All calls on PTCL Prefix are Free of Charge. To view prefix list click here
- For Regional Tax rates on call setup charges, please click here.
- Every session reserves some volume of data to enhance customer experience.
- Once data bucket expires, multiple sessions will be charged separately on default mobile package rate.
- Why I am being charged on 4G/LTE when my mobile data is turned off
- What should I do?
- Inherent to 4G/LTE technology, the data connection of 4G/LTE subscriber remains established despite data settings being switched off from the handset. However, a very limited volume of internet is consumed in such a case. So, it is suggested to change network settings to 2G/3G from the handset when turning OFF Mobile Data.
- Fair Usage Policy (FUP) of 2 GB is applicable on social freebies of Weekly Light bucket.