Ufone Introduces Streaming Offer providing its valued customer with 500 MB’s Dailymotion and Youtube for one hour at Rs 10.Enjoy freedom of streaming with amazing Ufone service.
Ufone Streaming Offer details:
– 500 MB (Dailymotion, Youtube)
- Cost: Rs 10 (incl. tax)
- Validity: 01 Hour
- To subscribe, dial *78#
- Log on to www.Ufone.com
- Dial *3# from your internet-enabled handset and choose your desired Mobile Internet Buckets
Terms and condition:
- All prices are inclusive of Taxes.
- Bucket subscribers will get maximum available speed. Actual Internet speed will depend on multiple factors such as location, time, device, web pages accessed, number of subscribers etc.
- All Whatsapp calls will be charged from data bucket resources.
- Dial *706# to check the remaining resources of the buckets.
- All calls on PTCL Prefix are Free of Charge. To view prefix list click here
- For Regional Tax rates on call setup charges, please click here.
- Every session reserves some volume of data to enhance customer experience.
- Once data bucket expires, multiple sessions will be charged separately on default mobile package rate.
- After the consumption of bucket volume, charging will be done according to the default tariff i.e. Rs.2.50+tax per MB (https://ufone.com/support/tax/) at a charging pulse of 512 Kbs. On usage of 25 MBs you will get 150 MBs free till midnight and so on.
- Volume accumulator will reset at 00:00 hrs. every day
- To check remaining resources, dial *706#
Validity of Streaming Bundle offer will be 1 hour.
Multiple subscriptions are allowed for Streaming bundle.
Streaming bundle offer internet MBs will only be used on YouTube and Daily Motion.
Streaming bundle offer is for prepaid customers only.
A Fair Usage Policy of 500 MBs is applicable on Daily Chat bucket.
Q: Why I am being charged on 4G/LTE when my mobile data is turned off? What should I do?
A: Inherent to 4G/LTE technology, the data connection of 4G/LTE subscriber remains established despite data settings being switched off from the handset. However, a very limited volume of internet is consumed in such a case. So, it is suggested to change network settings to 2G/3G from the handset when turning OFF Mobile Data.