Ufone introduces Internet Special Daily Bundle for its valued customers providing 550 MB’s at Rs 6.
Ufone Internet Special Daily Offer details:
Following are the details of this offer
– 500 MB’s (WhatsApp, Facebook, Line, Twitter)
–internet 50 MB
- Cost: Rs 6 (incl. tax)
- Validity: 1AM-9PM
The following are the terms and conditions of this offer.
- To subscribe, dial *3461#
- Log on to www.Ufone.com
- Dial *3# from your internet-enabled handset and choose your desired Mobile Internet Buckets
Terms and Conditions:
- All prices are inclusive of Taxes.
- Bucket subscribers will get maximum available speed. Actual Internet speed will depend on multiple factors such as location, time, device, web pages accessed, number of subscribers, etc.
- All Whatsapp calls will be charged from data bucket resources.
- Dial *706# to check the remaining resources of the buckets.
- All calls on PTCL Prefix are Free of Charge. To view prefix-list click here
- For Regional Tax rates on call setup charges, please click here.
- Every session reserves some volume of data to enhance the customer experience.
- Once the data bucket expires, multiple sessions will be charged separately on the default mobile package rate.
- Why I am being charged on 4G/LTE when my mobile data is turned off
- What should I do?
- Inherent to 4G/LTE technology, the data connection of 4G/LTE subscriber remains established despite data settings being switched off from the handset. However, a very limited volume of the internet is consumed in such a case. So, it is suggested to change network settings to 2G/3G from the handset when turning OFF Mobile Data.
Additional information details:
Fair Usage Policy (FUP) of 500 MBs per day is applicable to social freebies of Daily Light, Daily Heavy, and Special Daily.
3 Day Bundles
- After the consumption of bucket volume, charging will be done according to the default tariff i.e. Rs.2.50+tax per MB (https://ufone.com/support/tax/) at a charging pulse of 512 Kbs. On usage of 25 MBs you will get 150 MBs free till midnight and so on.
- The volume accumulator will reset at 00:00 hrs. every day
- To check remaining resources, dial *706#