Ufone introduces 3 Day Bucket for its valued customers providing 600 MB’s at Rs 30.
Ufone 3 Day Bucket Offer details:
Following are the details of this offer
– 500 MB’s (whatsapp, facebook, Line, Twitter)
–internet 100 MB
- Cost: Rs 30 (incl. tax)
- Validity: 03 day
Following are the terms and condition of this offer.
- To subscribe, dial *3350#
- Log on to www.Ufone.com
- Dial *3# from your internet enabled handset and choose your desired Mobile Internet Buckets
Terms and Conditions:
- All prices are inclusive of Taxes.
- Bucket subscribers will get maximum available speed. Actual Internet speed will depend on multiple factors such as location, time, device, web pages accessed, number of subscribers etc.
- All Whatsapp calls will be charged from data bucket resources.
- Dial *706# to check the remaining resources of the buckets.
- All calls on PTCL Prefix are Free of Charge. To view prefix list click here
- For Regional Tax rates on call setup charges, please click here.
- Every session reserves some volume of data to enhance customer experience.
- Once data bucket expires, multiple sessions will be charged separately on default mobile package rate.
- Why I am being charged on 4G/LTE when my mobile data is turned off
- What should I do?
- Inherent to 4G/LTE technology, the data connection of 4G/LTE subscriber remains established despite data settings being switched off from the handset. However, a very limited volume of internet is consumed in such a case. So, it is suggested to change network settings to 2G/3G from the handset when turning OFF Mobile Data.
3 Day Bundles
Fair Usage Policy (FUP) of 500 MB is applicable on social freebies of 3 Day bucket.
- After the consumption of bucket volume, charging will be done according to the default tariff i.e. Rs.2.50+tax per MB (https://ufone.com/support/tax/) at a charging pulse of 512 Kbs. On usage of 25 MBs you will get 150 MBs free till midnight and so on.
- Volume accumulator will reset at 00:00 hrs. every day
- To check remaining resources, dial *706#