Jazz introduces Monthly Whatsapp, IMO & SMS Offer providing its valued customer with 5 GB data and 12000 SMS at Rs.75.If you love texting round the clock or you text only when required, whatever the case is Jazz has you covered and that too at affordable rates.
Jazz Monthly Whatsapp, IMO & SMS Offer Details:
– 5 GB data
– 12000 SMS
- Cost: Rs.75 (incl. tax)
- Validity: one month
- Recharge required: Rs 79
- To subscribe, dial *101*1*02#
- To Un-subscribe, dial *101*4*02#
Terms and Conditions:
- 12,000 SMS All Local Network, 5GB WhatsApp & IMO text messages, video/audio calls and video audio media sharing
- This bundle is non-recursive and customers will have to dial *101*1*02# again to avail the bundle again after one month.
- Overage of Rs.2/MB applies for all mobile internet bundle
- Internet offer can be subscribed and consumed in 2G/3G/4G networks areas
- To check remaining MB’s and validity, dial bundle status code for Rs. 0.06
- Actual internet speed will depend on multiple factors like sim, device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 2G/3G/4G site etc
- If you are not subscribed to any bundle base rate will be charged i.e. Rs.5/MB. Charging pulse will be 512 KB
- Click here for General Terms & Conditions
Q: How to check balance?
A: For Prepaid, dial *111# (Charges 12 paisa)
Q: How to check my usage details and services/offer already active on my number?
A: Prepaid customers can send blank or any SMS to 7050 (after 9:30 am) to get their previous day’s usage details. Moreover, SMS to 6611 will give you a list of value added services active on your number to check deduction reasons, and to unsubscribe unwanted VAS.
Postpaid customer can dial *1111# to check outstanding bill, remaining free MB/Minutes/SMS
Q:when does prepaid balance expire?
A: Prepaid balance expires if customer does not perform an activity for 90 days.