Jazz introduces Daily Whatsapp and SMS Offer providing its valued customer with 10 MB data and 1200 SMS at Rs 7.2.If you love texting round the clock or you text only when required, whatever the case is Jazz has you covered and that too at affordable rates!Opt for the package that best suits your needs.
Jazz Daily Whatsapp and SMS Offer Details:
– 10 MB data (24 hours)
– 1800 SMS
- Cost: Rs.7. (incl. tax)
- Validity: 24 Hours
- Recharge required: Rs 8
- To subscribe, dial *334#
- To Un-subscribe, dial *334*4#
- To check status, dial *334*2#
Terms and Conditions:
- Limited time offer, offer is subject to change anytime
- Overage of Re.1.2/MB applies for all mobile internet bundle
- Internet offer can be subscribed and consumed in 2G/3G/4G networks areas
- To check remaining MB’s and validity, dial bundle status code for Rs.0.06
- Actual internet speed will depend on multiple factors like sim, device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 2G/3G/4G site etc
- If you are not subscribed to any bundle base rate will be charged i.e. Rs.5/MB. Charging pulse will be 512 KB
- Click here for General Terms & Conditions.
Q:What will happen if a Subscriber migrates to some other Package?
A:In case of Package switching, the incentive will remain intact but user cannot re-subscribe if bundle is not available on the converted package.
Q: Can free SMS be send to other mobile operators or PTCL?
A: Yes, Free SMS can be sent to other local Networks.
Q: Can free SMS be send to International Numbers?
A: SMS Bundles do not include International SMS and messages to short codes/VAS services.
Q: Can SMS Bundles be subscribed multiple times?
A: SMS Plus and Daily Bundle cannot be subscribed multiple times as they will recur automatically however; all other bundle offers can be subscribed multiple times.
Q: Can different SMS Bundles be subscribed at same time?
A: Users can subscribe to different bundle offers at the same time.