Jazz introduces Daily Peak OFF-Peak Offer providing its valued customer with 100 MB data (24 hours),1.1 GB (2AM-2PM) at Rs.24.Avail the daily internet service with Jazz.
Jazz Daily Peak OFF-Peak Offer Details:
– 100 MB data (24 hours)
– 1.1 GB data (2AM-2PM)
- Cost: Rs.24 (incl. tax)
- Validity: 24 Hours
- To subscribe, dial *117*4#
- To check status, dial *117*4*2#
Terms and Conditions:
- Overage of Rs.1.2/MB applies for all mobile internet bundles
- Internet offer can be subscribed and consumed in 2G/3G/4G networks areas
- To check remaining MB’s and validity, dial bundle status code for Rs.0.06
- Bundles will not auto-subscribe and need to be subscribed again upon expiry
- Actual internet speed will depend on multiple factors like sim, device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 2G/3G/4G site etc
- If you are not subscribed to any bundle, base rate will be charged i.e. Rs.5/MB. Charging Pulse will be 512 KB
- Click here for General Terms & Conditions.
Q: How to check balance?
A: For Prepaid, dial *111# (Charges 12 paisa)
Q: How to check my usage details and services/offer already active on my number?
A: Prepaid customers can send blank or any SMS to 7050 (after 9:30 am) to get their previous day’s usage details. Moreover, SMS to 6611 will give you a list of value added services active on your number to check deduction reasons, and to unsubscribe unwanted VAS.
Postpaid customer can dial *1111# to check outstanding bill, remaining free MB/Minutes/SMS
Q:when does prepaid balance expire?
A: Prepaid balance expires if customer does not perform an activity for 90 days.