Oppo introduced another highly featured R1K smartphone in Pakistan. Packed with LTE and 13 MP HD camera which have dust free protection with stacked lens that helps to take professional quality image while front camera is also 5MP HD made for selfies.
Powered by Qualcomm 1.6GHz Quad-core processor for fast and robust processing and 1GB RAM helping in efficient performance. Unique features includes off screen gestures and smart somatosensory system that allow you to maneuver and operate your phone.
The best thing about this phone is 13MP HD camera, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and LTE while the bad thing about this smartphone is that it has no external SD slot so you cannot extend memory.
Following are the technical details
- Network: 2G / 3G / 4G
– Dimension: 142.7 x 70.4 x 7.1mm
– Weight: 140g
– Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
– Size: 5.0 inches
– Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
– Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
– OS: Android 4.3
– Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
– Processor: Quad-core 1.6GHz Cortex A7
– RAM: 1GB
– Internal: 16GB
– External: No Slot
– Rear: 13MP HD with LED flash
– Front: 5MP HD
– Video Recording: 1080p
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 2410mAh
Its price in Pakistan in Rs 39,900/-.