Sony became partner of Inovi technologies for launch of its products in Pakistan. They together have recently introduced Xperia series smartphones and other products. Mainly they have introduced Xperia Z3 smartphone which is very unique smartphone.
Sony Xperia Z3 have great features, some of which are 20.7MP HD Camera and its water proof body which lets you even capture under water. It is dual-sim and have Cat 4 4G LTE support. It has Android 4.4.2 Kitkat which is upgradeable to Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Its is powered by Quad-Core 2.5GHz processor and have 3GB RAM. To backup all this heavy stuff it has faster charging battery that is charged more than 60% in just approx 30 minutes and lastly its is just 7.3mm thick which means is slim too making this phone a better choice in smartphones.
Following are the technical details of Sony Xperia Z3
- Network: 2G / 3G / 4G
– Dimensions: 146 x 72 x 7.3mm
– Weight: 152g
– Size: 5.2 inches
– Pixels: 1080 x 1920
– Protection: Shatter proof glass, Triluminos display and X reality engine
- OS: Android 4.4.2 Kitkat (Upgradeable to Android 5.0 Lollipop)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM 8974AC Snapdragon 801
- Processor: 2.5GHz Quad-core
- RAM: 3GB
– Internal: 16/32GB
– External: up to 128GB
– Front: 2.2MP
– Rear: 20.7MP HD with LED Flash
– Recording: 4K HD video recording
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0 and WiFi Hotspot
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 3100mAh
- Misc: Dustproof and Waterproof (Verified)