Jazz Introduces Monthly Social Offer providing its valued customer with 5 GB data (whatsapp, IMO, Facebook) for Rs 89 only.
Jazz Monthly Social Offer details:
– 5 GB data ( Whatsapp, Facebook, IMO )
- Cost: Rs.89 (incl. tax)
Rs. 100 ( for Gwadar)
- Validity: one month
- To subscribe, dial *661#
- To Un-subscribe, dial *661*4*#
- To check status, dial *661*2#
- To check bundle information, dial *661*3
Terms and Conditions:
- The bundle can be subscribed at any time of the day.
- To check remaining incentive and validity, dial bundle status code for Rs. 0.06
- This bundle is non-recursive and customers will have to dial *661# again to avail the bundle again after one month.
- Overage of Rs.2/MB applies for all mobile internet bundle
- Internet offer can be subscribed and consumed in 2G/3G/4G networks areas
- To check remaining MB’s and validity, dial bundle status code for Rs. 0.06
- Actual internet speed will depend on multiple factors like sim, device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 2G/3G/4G site etc
- If you are not subscribed to any bundle base rate will be charged i.e. Rs.5/MB. Charging pulse will be 512 KB
- Click here for General Terms & Conditions
- The bundle is subject to change at anytime.
Q: How to check balance?
A: For Prepaid, dial *111# (Charges 12 paisa)
Q: How to check my usage details and services/offer already active on my number?
A: Prepaid customers can send blank or any SMS to 7050 (after 9:30 am) to get their previous day’s usage details. Moreover, SMS to 6611 will give you a list of value added services active on your number to check deduction reasons, and to unsubscribe unwanted VAS.
Postpaid customer can dial *1111# to check outstanding bill, remaining free MB/Minutes/SMS
Q: when does prepaid balance expire?
A: Prepaid balance expires if customer does not perform an activity for 90 days.
If you are a prepaid customer, dial the following dial code: *444*6*5# to receive internet settings via SMS.
Q: How to recieve internet setting on my mobile phone?
A: If you are a postpaid customer, dial the following dial code: *446*4# to receive internet settings via SMS.